BOND PARK SKATE PARK
Corner of Okemos Road & Randolph
May through October: Hours 8:00 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
November through April: Hours 8:00 a.m. - 2 hour after sunset
The following Skate Park rules are established for everyone's
- SKATE AT YOUR OWN RISK
Safety equipment recommended-non supervised court. (Your
sport, your skull, your choice). Use of this skate facility
may expose the skate athletes to serious injury.
Skate within your means....be honest about your skill
level and use this facility at your own risk.
Skateboards, roller-skates, and in-line skates only.
Bicycles, scooters and all other uses prohibited.
Skate respectfully. This is a smoke, alcohol, and drug
Be aware of others around you for everyone's safety.
Be respectful of other patrons and of the park. No
No amplified music.
No standing, sitting or hanging out on the ramps.
No waxing the rails.
- No littering, glass containers, food or beverages on the
- The Skate Park is not a designated picnic area.
- No fires are permitted within the park.
- No glass containers within park.
- No modifications to any element or area within the skate
park are allowed. Mobile ramps or other skating structures
of makeshift nature are prohibited.
- Permits for special events and amplified music can be
obtained at the City Clerk's office.
- No destruction or defacing of public property including
- The City of Mason has the right to eject from the park
persons who break park rules or engage in uncontrolled
skating and activities that endanger others.
- The City of Mason has the right to close this facility
- All de-icing products such as salt are prohibited, they
will damage the parks surface.
Emergency Phone Located at Restrooms
For Additional Information Please Call:
Parks - 676-5041 Police - 676-2458
City Hall - 676-9155