Mason Fire Department
Community News & Help
- Chocolate Walk - May 10, 2018
- Email Water Billing INFO FORM
- Senior Newsletter-March 2018
- Trash Removal Info
- Traffic Crash Reports
- Tri-County Planning Newsletter
- Noxious Weed Notice
- Recreational Burning Notice
- Hazardous Waste Disposal
- Trash and Yard Waste Info
- Report Street Light Outage
- Tax, Assessing & Water Info/Payments
- City of Mason Parks
- County Recycling Sites
- Proposed Hotel Plan-Kipp Rd.
- 2018-19 City Budget
- 2018-19 Budget Highlights
-P.T. Admin Assistant-Fire Dept.
- City Clerk FOIA info
- Finance Department
- 2016 Water Quality Report
- Fire Department
- Zoning-Development Dept.
- Public Art Policy-2017
- City of Mason Title VI Plan
- City Employment Opportunities
Mason Fire Department - Chief Kerry Minshall
The Mason Fire Department, established in
1867, operates two stations in the City:
Fire Station #1, the main facility, is
located immediately west of City Hall at 221
West Ash Street. Fire Station #2 is located
at 615 Curtis Street toward the north end of
town. Station #1 is a new facility,
dedicated in November of 1998, and
rededicated and renamed to the James M.
Pelton Fire Station #1 in July of 2002,
after the tragic death of our Fire Chief Jim
Pelton in a vehicle crash on August 10,
2001. Station #1 has a total of 12,403
square feet on three floors, including 6,400
square feet of apparatus bay area.
The department is active in providing fire safety materials and training to children of the region. To that end, the department conducts an annual fire department open house, conducts regular tours of station #1, and also maintains a fire safety trailer used as a regional asset to educate children on fire safety and what to do if in a fire situation.
221 West Ash Street Business: 517.244.9025