Utility billing is facilitated by our Finance Department. Calculations for Water and Sewer fees are based on usage recorded by meters. Utility bills are issued monthly. For more information or to find out about a recent bill, review the information below or contact Customer Service at at (517) 676-9155 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payments may be made via:
- ONLINE: BSA
- AUTOMATIC WITHDRAWAL (ACH): Invoice Cloud
- IN-PERSON: Place in the drop box in front of City Hall. Please do not put cash in the drop box.
- MAIL: City of Mason, Attn: Utility Bills, PO Box 370, Mason, MI 48854
- Detect & Chase Down a Water Leak
- Fix a Water Leak Fact Sheet
Learn more about City of Mason water quality here.
WaterSense, EPA - epa.gov/watersense
- Bathroom Faucets
- Using Water Efficiently: Residences
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category