CLICK HERE FOR ADOPTED PLAN
The City of Mason has prepared an update to our five-year Parks, Recreation, and Non-Motorized Plan (the Plan).
- Do we have the right type of park facilities for our community members’ needs?
- Are our parks accessible, inclusive and multi-generational?
- Are our parks the right size – too small or too big?
- Do we have parks in the right locations? If not, where do we need them?
- Do our non-motorized facilities provide safe access to destinations throughout the city including parks, trails, schools, and commercial areas?
- Are we utilizing existing public parking areas efficiently to serve both the recreational and commercial needs of our community?
- Where are the opportunity areas to create more parking that supports utilization by our recreation, non-motorized and commercial areas?
- How do we pay for it all?
View materials shared at public meetings: