A Capital Improvements Program (CIP) is a multi-year planning instrument used to identify needs and financing sources for public infrastructure improvements. The purpose of a CIP is to facilitate the orderly planning of infrastructure improvements; to maintain, preserve, and protect the community of Mason’s existing infrastructure system; and to provide for the acquisition or scheduled replacement of equipment to ensure the efficient delivery of services to the community. The CIP is also utilized to ensure that capital improvements are fiscally sound and consistent with the goals and policies of the governing body and the residents of the community.
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category
CURRENT Capital Improvement Program1 document
- 2020-2026 Capital Improvement Program Current Year Adopted 10.19.20
PROPOSED Capital Improvement Program (Under Consideration- DRAFT)5 documents
- 2021 CIP Presentation
- 2021-27 CIP Draft Narrative Presented at Joint Workshop
- 2021-27 CIP Draft Budget, Summary of Projects Presented at Joint Workshop
- 2021-27 CIP Narrative Staff Rec 2.19.21.docx Updated after Joint Workshop Feedback
- 2021-27 CIP Budget Staff Rec 2.19.21.pdf Updated after Joint Workshop Feedback