The City of Mason is monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak. This page will serve as resource center and updates on local policies related to the update.
STATE COVID 19 HOTLINE: 888.535.6136
Public health and other experts will answer health-related questions about COVID-19. The team can also direct residents, providers and more to the right resources in their local communities and in other state government departments. The hotline will be open seven days a week from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Continuity of Operations during Emergency- Updated 7.6.20- Outlines operations City is providing.
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Temporary Changes, Effective 4.13.20
- COVID 19- Preparedness and Response Plan -Updated 6.3.20 - Designating all employees as essential and outlining procedures
- Notice to Faith Based Community
- Water Shut-offs Suspended, Effective 3.13.20
- Employee Daily Expectations
- Phasing in Operations Plan and MML Phasing In Presentation
- Ingham County Health Department
- Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- 3/15 Update: CDC guidance now limiting all large events over 50 for next 8 weeks.
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category