The City of Mason is monitoring the COVID 19 outbreak. This page will serve as resource center and updates on local policies related to the update.
STATE COVID 19 HOTLINE: 888.535.6136
Public health and other experts will answer health-related questions about COVID-19. The team can also direct residents, providers and more to the right resources in their local communities and in other state government departments. The hotline will be open seven days a week from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Continuity of Operations during Emergency- Updated 3.20.20
- Notice to Faith Based Community
- Water Shut-offs Suspended, Effective 3.13.20
- Ingham County Health Department
- Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- 3/15 Update: CDC guidance now limiting all large events over 50 for next 8 weeks.
- Identification of Essential Critical Infrastrastructure Workers (Department of Homeland Securty)
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Search for file name:
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category