JOIN THE CONVERSATION!
The City of Mason is beginning the process of completing the five-year update to its 20-Year Master Plan. Sometimes referred to as a Comprehensive Plan, the Master Plan establishes the community’s vision for the future, and sets objectives and goals that elected officials and staff follow when making decisions about the City’s budget and local ordinances. Below are resources we hope will support your involvement in the process.
JOIN the conversation:
- Sign up for direct email notices regarding advisory groups, meetings, and other opportunities to participate - see below: SIGN UP FOR MASTER PLAN UPDATES.
- Follow Mason’s Facebook page and watch for notifications - click here.
- Email email@example.com and request information, ask questions, and provide comments.
- Attend Planning Commission and City Council meetings – ask questions and provide comments:
- CONTRACTORS: If you are interested in submitting a proposal, click here for the Request for Proposal (RFP).
BECOME FAMILIAR with the City’s current Plans, Budgets, and Ordinances: