The Cemetery Board acts as the stewards for the care and maintenance of public cemetery space. The trustees meet as needed throughout the year and generally serve a three year term.
Authority: Established through a City's Charter, Chapter 16-4.
The Tree Commission shall study, investigate, develop and/or update periodically, and administer a written plan for the care, preservation, pruning, planting, replanting, removal or disposition for trees and shrubs in parks, along streets and in other public areas. The Commission meets monthly for generally a three year term.
Authority: Established through a city ordinance, recorded as Chapter 2-311 of the City Code of Ordinances.
Melvin Brown, Chair
Staff: City Clerk & Director of Employee and Customer Engagement
Meeting Time: As Needed
Application to Serve: Found here.
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Search for file name:
Documents sorted by HEADER in Descending Order within category
Cemetery Resources2 documents
Meeting Packets12 documents
- 2019.06.13 Cemetery & Tree, Packet
- 2019.05.23 Tree Commission, Minutes
- 2019.05.23 Cemetery Board, Minutes
- 2019.05.23 Cemetery & Tree, Packet
- 2019.03.27 Tree Commission, Minutes
- 2019.03.27 Cemetery Board, Minutes
- 2019.03.27 Cemetery & Tree, Packet
- 2019.03.04 Tree Commission, Minutes
- 2019.03.04 Cemetery Board, Minutes
- 2019.03.04 Cemetery & Tree Packet
- 2018.04.26 Cemetery Board, Minutes
- 2018.03.22 Tree Commission, Minutes