Thank you for your interest in working at the City of Mason!
More than any other criteria the City of Mason values candidates who are the best fit for our organization.
- Our Mission: We will anticipate the municipal needs of the community through an environment of innovation and leadership.
- Our Vision: The City of Mason will empower its employees to be a model of excellence in providing municipal services.
- Our Values: We must have integrity to maintain the public’s trust, making us value most: honesty, professionalism, accountability, and efficiency.
- Project Specialist (Full-time)
- Code Enforcement / Community Resource Officer (Part-time)
- Crossing Guard (Part-time)
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Search for file name:
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category
Current Job Postings & Job Descriptions6 documents
General Employment Information & Application10 documents
- Employment Application Required document to apply for a position at the City of Mason
- Background Check Form Required document to fill a position at the City of Mason
- Personnel Policy and Supplements.pdf
- Non-Union Employees: Benefit Summary
- AFSCME Employees: Benefit Summary Based on Current Contract: Expires June 30, 2019
- AFSCME Employees: Contract Current Contract: Expires June 30, 2019
- Police Non-Supervisory Employees: Benefit Summary Based on Current Contract: Expires Sept 15, 2020
- Police Non-Supervisory Employees: Contract Current Contract: Expires Sept 15, 2020
- Police Supervisory Employees: Benefit Summary Based on Current Contract: Expires Aug 7, 2020
- Police Supervisory Division: Contract Current Contract Expires: Aug 7, 2020