- Please rake leaves that have accumulated in your front yard out to the right of way, no more than a few days before your street’s collection day; see the Zone Map.
- Please do not rake leaves onto sidewalks, roadways, on top of catch basins, or obstruct water flow in any way.
- Improperly placed leaves may cause them to be missed during the pick-up day and can create dangerous conditions for pedestrians, cyclists, motorists, and may create flooding conditions.
- All other leaves (like those from side and back yards) should be placed in either disposable paper bags or in trash cans, 30-gallon or smaller, and placed at the curb on Fridays to be picked up by Granger. Granger will accept up to 5 bags or cans weekly from each residence until November 27, 2023.
- For more information on Yard Waste pick up by Granger click: here.
Collections will be made from mid to late October through November 17, 2023.
An interactive zone map is available: here. You may enter your address in the search bar near the top right corner.
|Zone 1 - Mondays
|South of W. Ash, West of S. Jefferson
|Zone 2 - Tuesdays
|North of W. Ash, West of N. Jefferson
|Zone 3 - Wednesdays
|South of E. Maple, East of S. Jefferson
|Zone 4 - Thursdays
|North of E. Maple, East of N. Jefferson
*Fridays are catch-up days (as needed)
Pick-up days are coordinated by the Zone in which you live. If you see City staff in your area a few days earlier or later than scheduled, they are just getting an early start or making a final collection pass in your area. Please understand that snow accumulation and other weather-related events may impact the City’s ability to run the program.
The Compost Center is available for anyone who would like to pick-up compost or drop off leaves; brush and limbs are not accepted. It is located at 862 Mason St. and will be open Saturday, October 21, 2023 through Saturday, November 18, 2023; Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. and Saturday 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.; closed on Holidays.
The Compost Center is available year-round by appointment. Please contact Customer Service for an appointment: email@example.com or 517.676.9155.
RESOURCES: More Questions? Please contact our Customer Service Desk at 517.676.9155 or firstname.lastname@example.org.